Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    The 100th Posting

    Unbeknown to me, my postings in this blog have reached 100th. A bit lame, if you asked me. The blog has been around since 2004 and I only manage to get 100 postings. It could have been more (though I can always resort to the 2006 debacle of being an MT and only had time to write two postings for the whole year; hah, what an excuse!).

    I've been through some consolidation recently. Putting closure for two of my other blogs and resuming another one, who had been abandoned for awhile. I guess I have my work cut out for me in 2009, with a goal of getting the average yearly posting up to 25 (from 20 currently), and running the wheel on the website again. Here's to (hopefully) an exciting 2009, and a new chapter in my life! Cheers, and Happy New Year!

    No comments: