Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 18, 2007

    Dual Language

    I have been thinking about this for awhile. I intent to make my blog to be dual-language, English and Bahasa Indonesia, especially since I have moved back to Jakarta. There are lots of material in Bahasa, plus local readers who visit the site are increasing, so the move would be hopefully welcomed.

    This is by no mean that I would translate each posting from one language to the other, to do so would be exhaustive. I'll try to keep each post in one language, but sometimes a combination may be needed. English is still the main language, as it is understandable to most, if not all, visitors. This would also be applicable to my other blogs as well, but probably not for my website.

    No comments: