Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 15, 2004

    My so-so birthday

    Actually, yesterday was my birthday, but I only get a chance to write about it today. There's not much of a fanfare during my birthday. I got a cold, so my nose has either been stuffy or runny most of the time for the past 5 days or so. I got a phone call from my niece, an e-card from my friend, and a couple other phonecalls from my friends. I didn't have a celebration, instead I was going to a job fair and a company presentation. How's that for fun? Oh, in case you haven't noticed, I am still in the middle of job-hunting process which is entering its 2.5-month period. So if any of you has a good lead, don't hesitate to plug me in.

    On the happier side of the day, I received a message in my voice mail from a potential lead!

    No comments: